Rymax has its own, in-house fulfillment solution.
Brainstorm Logistics, our fully owned and operated fulfillment arm, houses and ships thousands of reward products
from our network of nationwide distribution centers.
We utilize a state-of-the-art inventory management system to update product catalogs in real time and offer consumers live and direct access to the most sought-after rewards available. Our inventory is monitored by the minute, enabling our nationwide network of warehouses to provide swift and efficient order fulfillment based on each recipient’s geographic location.
This is important because it means faster delivery rates…which translates into a more satisfied audience!
In fact, we ship 98.7% of all orders within two days of order receipt and the remaining 1.3% within ten days.
Some questions can be answered quickly – Click below if you’d like to chat with one of our agents.
Chat agents are available Monday-Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm EST. If no agents are available, please leave us a message.