Rymax Fulfillment Through Brainstorm Logistics
Rymax’s owned and operated fulfillment partner, Brainstorm Logistics, provides over 10,000 products from the most in-demand consumer brands.
With a network of nationwide distribution centers and 30 inventory turns per year, we’re able to maintain a 99.9% order fill accuracy as we stock approximately 98% of all merchandise, while the remaining 2% of merchandise is drop shipped directly from our brands’ facilities. Our standard service levels ensure that we ship 98.7% of all orders within two days of order receipt and the remaining 1.3% within ten days.
Rymax is the largest incentive fulfillment provider in the Premium and Incentive industry.