The U.S Open Golf Championships Collides with Father’s Day. Not a Coincidence.
Exactly one month from today on June 19th fathers everywhere will be celebrating a very special day of the year…it’s a day usually filled with sunshine, fresh air and happiness.
Yes, that’s right…we’re talking about the final day of the Professional Golf Association’s (PGA) U.S. Open Championship.
One of the four major tournaments of the PGA, the U.S. Open ‘tees’ off on June 13th and the final round finishes up on Father’s Day. But this isn’t a coincidence. In fact, the annual tournament usually collides with Father’s Day. Then again, if you’re a dad, a sports fan or enjoy golf, you probably already knew that.
Golf has been synonymous with Father’s Day for a long time. You probably already knew that too. But, what you may NOT know is that Rymax offers lots of great golf-related rewards for golfers and dads alike.
For the gadget-lover, we offer the Izzo Golf Swami 6000 Golf GPS
New and improved! The SWAMI 6000 gives you everything you need right in the palm of your hand! Get distances to the front, center and back of green and distances to the front and back of hazards and doglegs for over 38,000 courses worldwide with no annual fee! Combine that and the SWAMI 6000 is the next handheld GPS you need to have!
- Preloaded with 38,000 golf courses worldwide; no download or subscription fees
- Accurate distances to front, center and back of green
- Accurate distances to front and back of hazards and doglegs
- Auto-course recognition at start-up
- Auto-hole advance; shot distance measurement and digital scorecard
- Scorecard to track score, GIR and PPR
- Large, vibrant 2″ color display – easy to read and operate
- Strong internal magnets support secure mount on cart frame for easy access
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery holds a 16-hour charge
- Water resistant
For the golfer who keeps losing balls in the water, we offer Callaway Chrome Soft ’22 Golf Balls
Chrome Soft is better for everyone, from amateurs to major winners. Now with Callaway’s proprietary new Precision Technology, the Chrome Soft Golf Family delivers our highest quality, best performing, and most consistent golf balls.
- Precision Technology: New Precision Technology delivers our tightest dispersion, consistently fast ball speeds and total performance. We’ve enhanced every component and design feature to create the highest quality golf balls.
- Construction Optimization: New Hyper Elastic SoftFast Core for Tour level speed, spin, and control through the bag.
- New Tour Aero: Consistent ball flight at every condition with our Tour Aero design.
- Why Is Chrome Soft Unique and Who’s It For? Chrome Soft 22 is designed for a wide range of golfers who want outstanding feel, excellent distance, and incredible forgiveness. Key performance characteristics include our signature Chrome Soft feel, more distance off the tee, low spinning iron shots, and a high level of greenside control.
For the player that needs help getting up the fairway, we offer the Callaway Rogue ST Max Driver
Rogue ST MAX is Callaway’s highest MOI head with a slight draw bias that’s built for all levels of golfers. This is the best combination of distance and forgiveness in a Callaway driver. Please Note: Wrench is not included.
- INCREASED SPEED, STABILITY & HIGH MOI FROM ALL-NEW TUNGSTEN SPEED CARTRIDGE
The groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 26 grams low and deep in the driver head. This increases speed on off-center hits and provides more forgiveness through high MOI.
- STABILITY AND SPEED FROM JAILBREAK SPEED FRAME
Callaway’s patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional direction. The brand speed tuned the construction, shaping, and positioning to deliver even more speed across the face.
- NEW A.I. DESIGNED FACE FOR LOWER SPIN AND INCREASED FORGIVENESS
As the industry leader in Artificial Intelligence, Callaway has added launch and spin to ball speed in its optimization formula. This new formula lowers spin on the face, allowing the brand to add forgiveness to the driver.
- STABILITY AND FORGIVENESS FROM UNIBODY CONSTRUCTION
The titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while the brand’s proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole save on weight. This weight is precisely redistributed to increase forgiveness with high launch and a slight draw bias.
For rewards recipients searching for the perfect gift for themselves or the dad in their life this Father’s Day, golf may be the answer. These four weeks will go by quickly. So don’t wait. Reach out to us today to incorporate these (and other golf-related rewards) into your programs today.