Rymax Expands Its Unmatched Rewards Catalog By Adding Thirteen New Brand Partnerships During Global Pandemic
PINE BROOK, NJ – July 24th, 2020 – Rymax, the largest and premiere National Manufacturer’s Representative in the Incentive Industry, proudly announces the addition of thirteen new brands to its portfolio of merchandise rewards.
While many businesses have slowed down operating procedures during the coronavirus pandemic, Rymax has only picked up steam in continuing to expand its already extensive list of motivational rewards. Rymax continues to hold steadfast as the premier provider in incentive rewards, by consistently expanding its catalog of merchandise to offer the best brands across all trending rewards categories and echoing the demands of today’s consumers.
The following thirteen brands are the newest additions to Rymax’s Rewards Collection:
- At home professional, studio quality fitness equipment from Echelon
- Fragranced home, perfume, and body care products from Nest Fragrances
- Scientifically balanced mineral skin care products from Ahava
- Consumer technology, powersports and car audio products from Scosche
- Unique, design driven gift crates and floral arrangements from Olive & Cocoa
- Premier fishing, marine, and camping gear from Big Rock Sports
- Virtual SIM technology enabling Wi-Fi on-demand worldwide from Skyroam
- Cutting-edge, reliable, and efficient outdoor heaters from Outdoor Order
- Patio Heaters, Fire Pits and Patio Furniture from Well Traveled Living
- High-end audio gaming headsets from EPOS Sennheiser
- Environmentally friendly food storage and organization solutions from Lock&Lock
- Wi-Fi enabled smart locks & accessories from August
- Fashion and budget conscious accessories from Hauteshore
Rymax maintains the largest reward offerings in the industry. With over 450 brand partnerships, the company offers the widest variety of the most in-demand and motivational rewards in the categories of fashion accessories, at-home products, luggage & handbags, jewelry & watches, health & fitness, kitchen & tabletop, children’s toys, electronics, SMART home devices & wireless office connections, personal care & beauty, and licensed outdoor recreation & sporting gear.
“Given the current times, we put a high focus on partnering with brands that offer a solution or value to the home environment, whether working remotely, entertaining, or keeping up with fitness,” says Stephanie Sheehan, Director of Vendor Relations. “Rymax is proud to pursue and partner with the most desirable brands in the marketplace, perpetuating our promise to offer the best in merchandise rewards to our clients for their corporate gifting, sales incentives, employee engagement and recognition, and loyalty needs. We welcome these thirteen new brands to our rewards family,” Sheehan adds.
For more information on our latest brand partners or to learn more about the loyalty marketing programs Rymax offers, please contact Dana LaSalvia at [email protected] or visit www.rymaxinc.com.
Headquartered in Pine Brook, NJ, Rymax has revolutionized the Incentive Industry making it simple, effective, and most importantly, rewarding. As the largest national manufacturer’s representative in the incentive industry, Rymax provides clients with a dedicated team, technological resources, and aspirational merchandise from top brands across all categories. For more information on merchandise rewards, employee recognition programs, customer loyalty and corporate gifting, please visit www.rymaxinc.com or call 800-379-8073.