BARWARE & RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE HOLIDAY COCKTAILS MERRY & BRIGHT
It’s the middle of December and the holiday season is in full swing! With holiday-themed dinners, parties and events adorning the calendar the rest of the month, this season is all about entertaining and enjoying the company of family and friends. To help you in throwing your next holiday soirée, we wanted to share two of our favorite holiday cocktail recipes that are easy to create and serve up to your guests!
For best results, we suggest serving these cocktails with the Ralph Lauren Home Greenwich Double Old Fashioned Glasses and the LALIQUE 100 Points Champagne Flutes, which are sure to impress your guests and add to the holiday cheer!
- 2 cups milk
- ½ tsp. cinnamon (plus more for garnish)
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 egg yolks
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup bourbon or rum (optional)
- Whipped cream (for serving)
- Combine milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in a small saucepan over low heat. Slowly bring mixture to a low boil.
- In large bowl, whisk egg yolks with sugar until yolks are pale in color.
- Slowly add hot milk mixture to egg yolks in batches to temper the eggs and whisk until combined.
- Return mixture to saucepan and cook over medium heat until slightly thick (and coats the back of a spoon). Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream and alcohol (if using).
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve, pour into Ralph Lauren Home Greenwich Double Old Fashioned Glasses and garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
* Tip: Pour the rest of the mixture into the Ralph Lauren Home Greenwich Decanter to enjoy later!
Recipe courtesy of delish
PEPPERMINT WHITE CHRISTMAS CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
- 1 bottle chilled Champagne
- White Crème de Cocoa
- Candy Canes
- In a ziplock bag, crush 1 whole candy cane with a rolling pin until you are left with semi-fine powder.
- Dip the rims of your 100 Points LALIQUE Champagne Flutes in a small dish of White Crème de Cocoa and then in the crushed candy cane.
- Fill Champagne flutes 1/3 full with White Crème de Cocoa and then the rest of the way with chilled champagne.
- Garnish with a whole candy cane and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Freutcake
These stunning glasses are available through Rymax. To keep your loyalty program members engaged—and provide them with the best variety possible—consider incorporating these products into your lineup.
For more information on our product offerings or our loyalty and incentive programs, contact us today and be sure to follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn for more!
Leave a reply