|HOLIDAY HELPER CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES|
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Contest is Rymax Corp., 19 Chapin Road, Building B, Pine Brook, New Jersey 07058 (the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility. This contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal U.S. businesses, excluding businesses located in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico (including any satellite offices), and where otherwise prohibited by law. Individuals in any of the following categories are not eligible to enter or win: (a) directors, officers, employees or agents of Sponsor or their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies other entities involved in this Contest and (b) individuals who are immediate family members of or who reside in the same household as any individual described above. The Contest begins on September 28, 2017 and ends on January 2, 2018.
- Entry. To enter the Contest, a person must submit company name, company contact name, contact phone number and e-mail address, at http://rymaxinc.com/index.php/contact-email/ (each such person being an “Internet Entrant”). Each potential Internet Entrant must provide all information requested. To be considered a qualifying entry for this Contest, a potential Internet Entrant’s information must be submitted between 9/28/17 at 12:01 A.M. and 01/02/18 at 11:59 P.M. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock for this Contest. All online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Limit one entry per business, regardless of method of entry. Entries in excess of limit are void. To be valid, each entry must provide all information requested.
- Alternate Means of Entry. To enter the Contest by mail, a person must submit company name, company contact name, contact phone number and e-mail address, number of employees, mail to Rymax Corp., P.O. Box 2024, Pine Brook, New Jersey, 07006, Attn: Holiday Helper Contest Entry (each such person being a “Mail-In Entrant” and collectively with Internet Entrants, “Entrants”). Only one entry per envelope. Entries must be received no later than 01/02/17. Entries received after this date will not be accepted. Entries that do not comply with the terms of the Contest will result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which, in Sponsor’s opinion, is offensive, contains unsuitable material, endangers the safety or well being of any Entrant, or if it is determined the Entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Limit one entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Entries in excess of limit are void. To be valid, each entry must provide all information requested..
- Random Drawing. On or about January 3, 2018 Sponsor will conduct a random drawing of all eligible entries received for three random winners to receive the Prize, described below. Decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. The Prize is not transferable. No substitution or cash redemption of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prize. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. There will be no substitution of prize or any portion thereof and no cash equivalent will be awarded. The following prizes (collectively, the “Prize”) will be awarded one to each of three winners in this Contest:
PRIZE 1: Fossil Q54 Pilot SS Smartwatch, Blue Accents – value $215
PRIZE 2: Majorica Gold Two Row White Baroque Pearl Necklace – value $100
PRIZE 3: The A22 Single Case – Navy Matte – value $295
- Taxes. The winner is responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. As required by federal law, Sponsor will report the names of the winner and the value of the Prize won by the winner to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Additional Conditions. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, the winner may forfeit any Prize won and an alternate winner will be selected. Each Entrant agrees to, accepts and shall abide by these Official Rules of this Contest and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Contest, rule interpretation or award of the Prize, shall be resolved by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Contest or in the announcement of any winner(s) or Prize(s). Use of any automated entry software is prohibited. Mechanically reproduced or faxed entries are void. Sponsor and any telephone network or service providers are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected mail, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, inability to access any web site or online service, or any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest, or any other technical or other error or malfunction. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason Sponsor is unable to run this Contest as planned, or if any computer or web site associated with this Contest does not allow the proper playing of the Contest and the processing of entries per these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. In the event this Contest is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the Prize from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received for the drawing prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserved the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such Entrant(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. Additionally, winner must meet all of Sponsor’s technical requirements. Winner will be subject to all of Sponsor’s incentive program terms and conditions.
- Hold Harmless/Release. By participating, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any injury, loss, or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a Prize, participation in any promotion-related activity, or participation in the promotion. By participating, Entrant agree to release Sponsor, participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the event or acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, torts (including negligence), warranty, or any other theory or cause of action.
- Miscellaneous. This Contest is subject to change without notification in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest in whole or in part should a cause or event beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, fairness, proper play or conduct of the Contest making continuation as planned impossible. Each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New Jersey, (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances, will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
- Winners List. To obtain a list of the Contest winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Rymax Corp., P.O. Box 2024, Pine Brook, New Jersey, 07006, Attn: Holiday Helper Contest Entry
- Copy of Rules. To obtain a copy of the “Official Rules” for the Contest, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Rymax Corp., P.O. Box 2024, Pine Brook, New Jersey, 07006, Attn: Holiday Helper Contest Entry